My Young Child’s Parent is Watching Some One. How Do I Get Him Straight Back?

Reader Question:

I’ve been broken up using my kid’s father for three decades, and then he is watching some other person. I made an error in the past. How do I get him back?


Dr. Wendy Walsh’s Solution:

You can’t “get” him back. You’ll be able to merely reveal him you will be a reputable, faithful and enjoying mother to their son or daughter. And you may simply tell him your emotions about him – with really love, guilt and intense honesty.

Just what he does with that data is to him. May very well not get their cardiovascular system however you will get their esteem, and also the greatest champion will be the son or daughter who you really are both today linked with forever.

No counseling or psychotherapy information: your website does not supply psychotherapy advice. The Site is intended limited to utilize by customers looking for common information of great interest for issues folks may face as people plus relationships and related topics. Content just isn’t meant to change or serve as replacement expert consultation or solution. Contained findings and viewpoints should not be misunderstood as certain counseling advice.